“Increasingly, I am being contacted by Black Women Stakeholders including Black Women Repats about an water issues. Many times they’ve been given incomplete information or spent a lot of money seeking clarity, assessments & on-site work without desired results. I am offering a limited-time offer of direct access to my 16 year experiences of scientific & technical assessments & on-site work to provide clarity, elevate confidence & guidance towards the next steps forward.”-Bek, Certified Environmental Health Professional, Trained Environmental Scientist & Environmental and Water Consultant
Bek in Dakar, 2018
As a result of my 16 year eco & water expertise, stakeholders, leaders & professionals are empowered, connected & equipped to create & collaborate for sustainable solutions.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Environmental Science, B.S. specialization Water Quality & Treatment, University of South Florida
- Government Management, Graduate Certificate, Walden University
- Wetlands & Water Resource Management, Graduate Certificate, University of Florida
- Small Water Treatment Systems – Operation & Maintenance, Professional Training , Sacremento State
- Certified Environmental Health Professional Credential – Water Related Disease Prevention
After strategy session is booked, questions are reviewed and payment requested via email to be paid within 24 hours of scheduling. Upon receipt of payment, call information provided.
Details of Strategy Session
Priced $147 USD for a 30-min session.
● Ask up to 3 questions ( caller take notes)
30-min call to answer up to 3 water-related questions. Affordable option to receive a one-on-one session with a 16 year expert in water, environmental & sustainability subject matter.
Benefit of Investment: Experience strategic perspective & receive researched & verified information to question (s).
Conference call + recording
High impact 30-min call with a 16-year expert.
*Recommend caller take notes
*Call recording made available.